Thursday, March 26, 2009

Let's Start Er' Up

OK! The Blog is back online!!!!!!!

Wooooooot!

Sorry for my absence of 5 months, I blame it all on my iPod... Stupid
iPod...

Anyway, for some news.

For those of you who don't know, or didn't realize I have not been
attending school since October, I am in Japan eating sushi and
watching baseball.

(That is all Japanese people do for those of you who don't know)

5 months ago, I underwent bone lenghthening surgery to make me taller.

I have lenghthened the bones of my upper legs by 10cm. bringing my
total height to 7ft 2in.... Ok not really. More along the lines of
140cm. (Photos to come later)

Anyway, I'm done lenghthening and working on walking. I feel like a
baby again...

Hope to be back in august!

Check for more updates every week!

1 comment:

mike said...

I kinda figured you were sneaking out a lot. Good to see yer back.