Saturday, October 4, 2008

Japan Photo Dairies Entry 1

Welcome to Kenzo's YapanMan Blog

For the next 9 months, I will be posting photos and text about my trip, and my impressions.

So, without further ado, lets start.

My trip started at the newly built YVR international terminal.

Take a good hard look at where your tax dollars have gone.

Here's a tip to you all, when I post a comment that could be either sarcastic or serious, most likely I am being sarcastic.

I then had the highly traditional Japanese lunch of california rolls and onion rings.

For those of you that always wanted to sit upstairs on a Jumbo jet and haven't, you arent missing anything special. The only excitement is going p the stairs and looking out the window and being higher up, but once you takeoff, it is all the same.





No comments: